The Association of California Healthcare Districts (ACHD) serves the diverse needs of Healthcare Districts through advocacy, education and member services. ACHD is the steadfast advocate for California’s Healthcare Districts before the California Legislature and other state agencies. We support Healthcare Districts as they navigate the evolving landscape of health care and changes to local governance. With invaluable long-term relationships with state and legislative officials, ACHD is well positioned to educate them on the vital role Healthcare Districts play in providing health care to their residents and communities.
ACHD is a leading educational resource for the more than 500 Healthcare District trustees and senior executives who are entrusted to make health care decisions on behalf of their local communities. We provide customized webinars, seminars and conferences featuring speakers and covering topics that are relevant and timely.
• Advocate for improved legislation, statewide policies, and efficient regulations
• Share best practices with colleagues and elected officials
• Learn innovative ways to serve residents and communities
• Access educational training's tailored to local healthcare districts, such as: best practices in
governance, public accountability, and community engagement/transparency
• Knowledgeable, reliable support on local health care, governance, compliance requirements, agency and
financial reporting and more
ACHD By The Numbers In 2017
157 Bills Analyzed
562 Trustees, Executives & Board Members Connected
4 Educational Conferences
12 Webinars & Online Trainings
6 Committees Led by Members
5 Full-Time ACHD Staff
To access a downloadable version of the Value of Membership click here.
Contact Sheila Johnston for more details.