The Association of California Healthcare Districts (ACHD) serves the diverse needs of Healthcare District through advocacy and education and we pride ourselves on being a Member-driven organization. ACHD is the steadfast advocate for California's Healthcare Districts before the California Legislature and other state agencies. We support Healthcare Districts as they navigate the evolving landscape of health care and changes to local governance.
ACHD is also the leading educational resource for over 500 Healthcare District trustees and executives. We provide customized webinars, seminars and conferences featuring speakers and topics that are relevant and timely.
- Access to educational training tailored for Healthcare Districts
- Advocacy for improved legislation, statewide policies and efficient regulations
- Free Board Self-Assessment
- Free CEO Evaluation
- Free Governance Toolkit
- Member exclusive email campaigns regarding the most relevant news for Healthcare Districts
- Certified Healthcare District Program
- Support on Healthcare District governance, agency and financial reporting, compliance requirements and more
ACHD By The Numbers (2020):
- 200 Tracked Bills
- 1,062 Trustees, Executives & Board Members Connected
- 2 Educational Conferences
- 13 Webinars & Online Trainings
- 6 Committees
- 17 Certified Healthcare Districts
- 5 Full-Time ACHD Staff
To apply for membership, please reach out to ACHD directly.