On a monthly basis, ACHD hosts one hour webinars on topics most relevant to Healthcare Districts and our community partners. Registration is free to ACHD Members, and recordings of webinars are available.
ACHD Webinar Education Series:
January 26, 2021 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM PST
Kiki C. Nocella, PhD
- How California’s Graduate Medical Education is currently funded, and how healthcare districts, even community based districts, might be included in the future
- Why a grow-your-own strategy is so important for all of your workforce, not just physicians, but all staff
ACHD Member Price: Free
Non-Member Price: $90
COVID-19 Vaccination Planning and Readiness
February 17, 2021 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM PST
Presented by: Huron
With vaccines on the horizon, government and healthcare provider COVID-19 suppression strategies are evolving yet again. Organizations will need comprehensive and well-planned vaccine deployment plans that fit seamlessly with their current testing, tracing and treatment operations.
- Understand strategies for scheduling, prioritization, supply chain, employee and patient communication, and readiness.
- Understand Federal, State and Local Vaccine landscape
- Discuss best practices to organize and optimize cold chain transportation and storage solutions for redistribution and vaccination efforts.
- Integrate and/or implement technology platforms (customer relationship management (CRM) and electronic health record (EHR)) while identifying and validating key populations in the distribution cycle.
ACHD Members receive our webinars for free. Please reach out to email@example.com if you are a Member and are not receiving free pricing. If you would like to learn more about becoming an ACHD Member, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to access our Webinars On Demand from our previous education series, click here.