ACHD Board of Directors Vacancy
The ACHD Board of Directors is seeking nominations from member healthcare district Trustees or CEOs to fill vacant positions on the ACHD Board.
Serving on the ACHD Board is a valuable opportunity for our members to:
- Contribute to the growth and success of ACHD.
- Interact and collaborate with other members who share a common interest.
- Broaden your network of professional connections.
Apply to serve on the ACHD Board by submitting a resume or statement of qualifications to ACHD by October 31st. The Governance Committee will review and recommend candidates to be approved by the full ACHD Board in December.
Please note that the criteria for serving on the Board are as follows:
- No member district may be represented on the Board by more than one voting board member at the same time.
- The nominee's healthcare district is either currently a “Certified Healthcare District” or commits to becoming certified within the first three years on the Board.
- The district board of directors and/or the district CEO must support the nomination in writing at the time of submission.
Individual board members serve three-year terms, up to two terms, and their appointment becomes effective upon approval by the ACHD Board.
If you have any questions, please contact ACHD.