On a monthly basis, ACHD hosts one hour webinars on topics most relevant to Healthcare Districts and our community partners. Registration is free to ACHD Members, and recordings of webinars are available.
ACHD Webinar Education Series:
February 17, 2021 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM PST
Presented by: Huron
Dr. Dan Smith
Executive Medical Director
With vaccines on the horizon, government and healthcare provider COVID-19 suppression strategies are evolving yet again. Organizations will need comprehensive and well-planned vaccine deployment plans that fit seamlessly with their current testing, tracing and treatment operations. Attendees will also learn about preparing your district and community for vaccine distribution and building awareness and trust in the vaccine within your community
- How to build trust in the vaccine in your health system and community, and how to deal with potential inequality in distribution
- Understand strategies for scheduling, prioritization, supply chain, employee and patient communication, and readiness
- Understand federal, state and local vaccine landscape
- Discuss best practices to organize and optimize cold chain transportation and storage solutions for redistribution and vaccination efforts
March 4, 2021 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM PST
Vice President, Emergency Management
California Hospital Association
- What is a hazard vulnerability assessment and why is it important
- How to connect with your regional Healthcare Coalition
- The importance of having established connections with regional partners from other sectors before disaster strikes
- Best practices to ensure resiliency before and after a disaster
ACHD Members receive our webinars for free. Please reach out to email@example.com if you are a Member and are not receiving free pricing. If you would like to learn more about becoming an ACHD Member, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to access our Webinars On Demand from our previous education series, click here.