Joshua Tree, CA— Hi-Desert Medical Center announces its annual health fair, “Spring into Health, a Community Health Awareness Day,” Saturday, April 27, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Helen Gray Education Center on the hospital campus in Joshua Tree. The event is FREE and open to the public. Registration is NOT required. For more information, call 760/366-6324.
This family day of fun will include:
- Health screenings and exhibits from various District healthcare programs and services;
- Presentations on healthy eating and nutrition by a registered dietician;
- Tours of the hospital, the Continuing Care Center and the Family Health Clinic in Yucca Valley (free shuttle available);
- Open house and tours of the Family Health Clinic in Yucca Valley (58375 29 Palms Hwy., Yucca Valley);
- Kids’ activities including: “Tell me about Germs” interactive booth, coloring station and a Bounce House at the Family Health Clinic in Yucca Valley;
- Tours and information about the expanded services available at the Family Health Clinic in Yucca Valley;
- Food, refreshments, free raffles and giveaways;
Marketing & Business Development
Hi-Desert Medical Center
6601 White Feather Rd.
Joshua Tree, CA 92252