ACHD will continue to monitor COVID-19 related news throughout our Healthcare Districts. We have complied a list of news articles to serve as a reference for COVID-19 outbreak response procedures. To access ACHD's COVID-19 Modeling Tool page, click here.
- COVID-19 Legislative Briefing
- Guidance: California Department of Public Health (CDPH)
- CDC Novel Coronavirus Information
- Cal/OSHA Guidance on Requirements to Protect Workers from Coronavirus
- List of Healthcare District responses
- California Hospital Association Resources Page
- CalChamber Resources Page
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic: Eligible Emergency Protective Measures
- California Coronavirus COVID-19 Response
Governor Newsom's Executive Orders:
- Governor Newsom's Executive Order: Order expands capacity to combat COVID-19 in healthcare, N-35-20
- Governor Newsom's Executive Order: California Health Corps, a Major Initiative to Expand Health Care Workforce to Fight COVID-19, N-39-20
- Governor Newsom's Executive Order: Expanding Telehealth Services, N-43-20
- For all executive orders visit the Office of Governor Newsom's Website here.
News relating to California Healthcare Districts and COVID-19: