ACHD’s Certified Healthcare District Program promotes good governance for Healthcare Districts by creating a core set of accountability and transparency standards. This core set of ACHD standards is known as Best Practices in Governance and Districts that demonstrate compliance are designated by ACHD as a Certified Healthcare District.
ACHD's Certified Healthcare Districts
- Alta Healthcare District (March 2018)
- Antelope Valley Healthcare District (November 2014)
- Beach Cities Health District (October 2014)
- Eden Township Healthcare District (November 2015)
- Fallbrook Healthcare District (November 2016)
- Grossmont Healthcare District (May 2016)
- John C. Fremont Healthcare District (March 2015)
- Los Medanos Community Healthcare District (March 2016)
- Marin Healthcare District (August 2016)
- Mark Twain Health Care District (April 2016)
- Mayers Memorial Hospital Healthcare District (March 2017)
- Northern Inyo Healthcare District (July 2018)
- Palomar Health District (August 2014)
- Peninsula Health Care District (November 2015)
- Petaluma Health District (May 2015)
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District (February 2017)
- Sequoia Healthcare District (August 2014)
- Tahoe Forest Health System (May 2016)
- West Side Healthcare District, Taft (February 2018)
Contact ACHD with questions at email@example.com or (916) 266-5200.
*Please note that ACHD Healthcare District Certification does not ensure compliance with all state and federal laws.