ACHD’s Certified Healthcare District Program promotes good governance for Healthcare Districts by creating a core set of accountability and transparency standards. This core set of ACHD standards is known as Best Practices in Governance and Districts that demonstrate compliance are designated by ACHD as a Certified Healthcare District.
ACHD's Certified Healthcare Districts
- Alta Healthcare District (March 2018)
- Beach Cities Health District (Re-Certified January 2019)
- Del Puerto Health Care District (Certified May 2020)
- Desert Healthcare District (Certified May 2020)
- Eden Health District (Re-Certified June 2019)
- Fallbrook Regional Health District (Re-Certified May 2020)
- John C. Fremont Healthcare District (Re-Certified December 2019)
- Mark Twain Health Care District (Re-Certified April 2019)
- Mayers Memorial Hospital District (Re-Certified July 2020)
- Morongo Basin Healthcare District (October 2019)
- Northern Inyo Healthcare District (July 2018)
- Peninsula Health Care District (Re-Certified April 2019)
- Petaluma Health Care District (Re-Certified February 2019)
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District (February 2017)
- Sequoia Healthcare District (Re-Certified June 2019)
- Tahoe Forest Health System (Re-Certified September 2019)
- West Side Health Care District, Taft (February 2018)
Contact ACHD with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or (916) 266-5208.
*Please note ACHD Healthcare District Certification does not ensure compliance with all state and federal laws.